- Do you have a passion for cars?
- Do you love cleaning?
- Do you love talking to customers or consider yourself a people person?
- Do you love making someone’s day?
Please send your applications to email@example.com and mention the following in your subject line:
[Your Position]+[Your Name] Application
“eg: Junior Contractor John Smith Application”
Job Title: Cleaning Service General Manager
Pearl Shine Mobile Wash is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Cleaning Service General Manager to oversee our operations in British Columbia, Canada. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the cleaning business, including supervising staff, managing budgets, ensuring quality service delivery, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a proven track record of success in managing a team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Develop and implement cleaning service policies and procedures.
- Oversee and manage cleaning staff and ensure they are meeting performance targets.
- Develop and manage budgets for cleaning services and ensure profitability.
- Ensure quality control of cleaning services and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Handle customer complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage and maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Conduct regular staff training and development programs.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work long hours, including evenings and weekends as required.
- Ability to lift up to 25 – 30 lbs. and stand for extended periods.
- Ability to work in various domains, including commercial, residential and industrial settings.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have a valid BC Driver’s License.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.